Who are we?
As a well respected Microsoft Partner based in Jersey in the Channel Islands, we are looking for enthusiastic, bright and talented people who know how to implement CRM software. We are focused on delivering a quality service to our clients and respect our employees. XRM Architects is a highly motivated and committed organisation that is excited about our future. Our culture is high morale, dynamic and our ability to deliver makes this a great place to work.
What will I be doing?
In your role as a Microsoft Dynamics CRM/XRM Architect, you’ll be part of a team that is meeting the needs of our clients. You’ll spend most of your time working with our clients to develop solutions for mid-market and enterprise-level environments. This will include architecting, designing and implement CRM solutions and these other activities:
- Leading or facilitating strategy sessions and client meetings
- Understanding and analysing business requirements in addition to functional specification definitions and determining strategic and operational uses of the platform.
- Creating high level project plans in addition to budget management and scope
- Ensuring architecture design and functionality is robust and meets needs.
- Devising integrated solutions for back office / ERP and other backend services.
- Determining creative solutions to solve business challenges that include and don’t include custom code development
- The development of testing strategies for data conversion
- Assisting with training client employees on how to use and administer MS Dynamics CRM/XRM
- Providing in depth technical guidance to clients
- Creating and leveraging knowledge capital to improve quality of deliveries.
What do I need to bring with me?
- That most magical of talents: a ‘can do’ attitude and an enjoyment of this type of work.
- Be adept at working in customer environments and with a natural ability to find out what a client’s business needs are.
- The interest in team working at a variety of different levels.
- Skills in presenting, communication, time management, design and analysis skills.
- Over 3 years of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/XRM customisation, workflows and .NET integration experience.
- Over 3 years of experience at implementation.
- Good understanding of an implementation of Dynamics CRM application – i.e. installing, configuring, customising and deployment.
- Able to develop plug-ins and custom built workflow assemblies.
- Experience and knowledge of Dynamics CRM web resource capabilities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies and other software such as .NET development, design patterns (MVC, MVP), SQL server integration
- Wiliness to travel occasionally
What else would help?
- Experience of working with
- Microsoft Dynamics AX or NAV
- REST/OData Services
- Consulting experience
- CRM or Development Microsoft Certification
- A degree in computer science or equivalent
To apply, please send a short introductory email with your CV to Hello@XrmArchitects.com